Bucharest Christmas Market can be visited every day, between December, 1st and December 30th, 10 am to 10 pm, and it will include: craft fairs with over 100 Christmas cottages, a gastronomic area, Santa’s Cottage, a skating rink and a carousel, little trains, concerts, traditional Romanian shows.
One month of inspiring gifts for every visitor who now can enjoy various products offered by more than 100 cottages grouped on categories like Handmade, Decorations Corner, Made in Romania, The Culinary Zone, Sweets for Christmas.
Our visitors will find authentic Romanian items and local products:
Decorations and domestic items
– sculptures created from wood and bone, fabrics, vegetal fibre braidings, musical instruments, icons, dolls, traditional masks, wood horns, stained glasses, icons on glass, wooden toys, vases, corn husk decorations, crosses painted on wood, paintings and celebration cards, candles, wax figures, hand-painted globes, garlands, bells.
– shelves, carpets, hope chests, spoons, choppers, rollers, decorative or functional spindles, table clothes, traditional towels, Horezu ceramics;
– natural soaps, ecological products out of lavander and roses, bio creams, natural oils and essences, bath salt, floral water, odorants and tinctures.
Clothes and accessories:
– leather articles: bags, wallets, belts, peasant’s sandal, traditional costumes, glass, porcelain and wood accessories, knitwear, furriery, the art of felimongering, caps, items from clock pieces, semi-precious stones or brass and copper-alloys jewelry, shirts, bow ties, brace overalls, hats, waist-coats, pants, slippers, handkerchiefs, knitted brooch, booties, children’s knitted hats;
Various Dish Products:
– apiarian products, marmalade, jams, syrups, home-made cakes and chocolate, ginger bread, tarts, ice cream in barril, Romanian salami cookie, cheese, pastry, home-made bread, bagels, pies, “scovearga”- a traditional pie, “lap-belt” cheese pie, “alivanca” – a Moldavian cheese pie, chestnuts, peanuts, candied fruits, corn, stew, tomato bisque;
– sausages, stuffed cabbage rolls from Maramures region, meat rolls, traditional wursts, pastrami, loin, smoked meat ladder, pork fillet, skewers, chicken breast fillet and legs, pickles;
– plum brandy, slivovitz, mulled wine, natural apple syrup, coffee, teas.